Privacy and Cookies
This website droffice.co.uk ("Website") is owned and operated by DrOffice ("DrOffice ", "us" or "we").
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- 1.1 Cookies are small text files that are sent by a website to a web browser in order to place information on your computer's hard drive. This enables a website to identify and track the web browser so a website can, for example, recognise a device each time it visits the website, remember user preferences and recommend certain content.
- 1.2 Some cookies contain personal information, such as your IP address, browser type and version, login data, plug-in types and versions and operating systems.
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- 2.1 There are four different categories of cookies that we use on our Website, these are:
- 2.1.1 Essential cookies: these are required to enable basic website functionality - for example, we use these cookies to remember your log-in for you and what items you've added to your shopping basket.
- 2.1.2 Analytics cookies: these help us understand how the Website is performing, how visitors interact with the Website, and whether there may be technical issues. This helps us to improve how our Website works, to understand what interests you and to analyse how effective our advertising is. Sometimes these cookies are managed by third parties.
- 2.1.3 Personalisation cookies: these allow the Website to remember choices you make, provide more enhanced personalised features and remember your preferences so you do not have to re-enter details every time you shop with us. Sometimes these cookies are managed by third parties.
- 2.1.4 Marketing cookies: these cookies record your visits to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use these cookies to deliver adverts that are more relevant to you and your interests. It helps us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. The information from these cookies is shared with third parties, such as advertisers. We have relationships with advertising networks who may also set cookies during your visit to our Website which is then used to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in.
- 2.2 You can see a full list of the cookies we use on our Website, the provider of the cookie and their purposes by using our Cookie Preferences Tool. Click on the Cookie link in the footer of every page of the Website and then select "View Cookies".
- 3.1 We use various types of cookies on our Website which perform different functions, including:
- 3.1.1 To make sure your logged in areas are secure.
- 3.1.2 To remember what is in your shopping basket.
- 3.1.3 To remember how far you are through the checkout process.
- 3.1.4 To recognise you when you return to our Website.
- 3.1.5 To speed up your searches.
- 3.1.6 To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- 3.1.7 To allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests.
- 3.2 We do not store information such as credit card details in the cookies we use, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of our Website.
4. WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO ACCEPT COOKIES?
- 4.1 To make full use of our Website, your device will need to accept cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies you can still browse our Website but it will not have its full functionality. If you disable strictly necessary cookies in your browser you will not be able to order products or services from our Website. For that reason you cannot disable Essential cookies in our Cookie Preferences tool.
- 4.2 Marketing, Personalisation and Analytic cookies will not be issued by our website unless and until you accept them, either by clicking "Accept All" on the banner which appears when you first visit our website or by enabling those types of cookies using our Cookie Preferences Tool. You can access our Cookie Preferences Tool by clicking "Manage Preferences" on the banner which appears when you first visit our website. If you want to change your cookie preferences at any time you can also access our Cookie Preferences Tool by clicking on the Cookie link in the footer of every page of the Website.
We have set out links to the opt-out pages of the most common browsers below:
Browser Information link on how to manage cookies Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- 4.4 If you set your browser to not accept cookies, please note it may result in certain sections or features of our site not working properly and certain personalised services not being provided to you or users of your computer.
- 4.5 You can learn more about how to control cookies, including opting out of certain third party cookies here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options/. You can learn more about behavioural advertising here: http://youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that these links are provided without any liability for DrOffice . We do not verify the content of third party websites.
5. CONTACT US